I remember the day I was packing for another adventure when I made the comment “I wish
I could do this for a living.” Not long after that, I discovered I could. My friends and family got word of my delight in organizing and I began organizing their homes, soon they began to spread the word.
I am now 35, and my husband, Chris, and I are home owners and loving every minute.
I not only enjoy organizing clients’ homes and lives, but my own as well. There is always something new to be done at the house and something new to organize. My husband and I enjoy living simply, enjoying the little things in life, playing with the dog, petting the cat, eating home cooked meals, completing diy projects together and working in the yard.
Organizing brings joy to my life, and helping others is my mission. I will treat your space with respect, and no judgment will exist when
we work side by side. I care about where you are in life,
and want to help you move forward. Let’s work together to make a lasting change.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.